Full 3 Layer
- The CS6500 series provides powerful switches working in Layer 2 and Layer 3 offering up to 128,000 routing table entries.
- RIP, OSPF and BGP provide dynamic routing by exchanging route information with other layer 3 switches or routers.
- • CS6500 series is equipped with a wide range of Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) functions, including PIM-DM, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM and MSDP.
MODULAR POWER SUPPLY
- The CS6500 series switches are equipped with redundant Hot-Swap power supplies and Hot-Swap fans to maintain continuous, uninterrupted network operation when replacing one of them
40/100 GIGABIT PORTS
- The CS6500 series offers up to 32 ports 100 Gigabit which can work as a redundant link working with various ring protection functions, effectively increasing scalability and network performance.
- Through the ability to split streams on QSFP and QSFP28 ports, this series devices allow 4x 10Gb transmission per each QSFP port or 4x 25Gb each port 100Gb
SOFTWARE DEFINED NETWORK/OPENFLOW
- OpenFlow standard available in the CS6500 family switches, enables implementation of networks in the SDN (Software Defined Networking) architecture.
- OpenFlow is one of the most important projects in software-controlled networks.
- In the SDN concept, network management is transferred from the device to the central node - the network controller. CS6500 series switches using OpenFlow enable the built of efficient and flexibly managed networks.
FEATURES WITHOUT HIDING COSTS
- With using switches of the S5750E series you can be sure that the equipment which you are using has all available functionalities without the needs to purchase additional licenses.