Full 3 Layer
- The CS6200 series provides powerful switches working in Layer 2 and Layer 3 offering up to 16,000 routing table entries.
- RIP, OSPF and BGP provide dynamic routing by exchanging route information with other layer 3 switches or routers.
- With the CS6200 series devices, customers can easily achieve Policy-Based Routing (PBR) functionality when multiple output applications are needed.
- Virtual Switch Framework (VSF) can connect multiple DCN switches into one logical device, achieving sharing of information boards and data between different switches. By using this functionality, the devices in the stack have increased performance and the number of ports. VSF technology is also characterized by simplified management and greater operational reliability.
- The CS6200 series is equipped with a wide range of Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) functions, including PIM-DM, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM and MSDP.
- Based on PIM router’s function, the CS6200 series switch can act as a proxy server for multicast traffic. With having many television clients, we can limit the amount of traffic coming from the operator.
EXTENDED NETWORK SECURITY
- The use of RADIUS / TACACS authentication prevents unauthorized logins such as harmful changes to the switch configuration.
- Ingress / Egress access control lists (ACLs) can be used to limit access to sensitive network resources by filtering packets based on information in the L2 / L3 / L4 headers. In addition, the CS6200 series products can support an Access Control List operating within a predetermined time range (Time Based ACL).
- Network administrators can use Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (uRPF) to limit harmful network traffic. This functionality allows the layer 3 switch to check the reachability of the source address in forwarded packets. This allows you to limit the appearance of fake addresses on the network.
FEATURES WITHOUT HIDING COSTS
- With using switches of the CS6200 series you can be sure that the equipment which you are using has all available functionalities without the needs to purchase additional licenses.