- IP Source Guard provides Layer 2 source IP address filtering to prevent spoofing of an unauthorized host uses authorized hosts IP address. This feature uses dynamic DHCP Snooping and a static input of the source IP address.
- The S5750E series support DHCP Snooping which prevent attacks with using an illegal DHCP server by setting trusted ports and unused ports. By enabling DHCP Snooping Binding and DHCP option 82, you can combine modules such as dot1x and ARP DAI or independently implement user access control.
- Access control list (ACL) can be used to restrict access to sensitive network resources by filtering packets and forwarding according to established rules. The user-defined ACL provides more flexible access control for users.
- The S5750E series supports much more L2 security features such as ARP protection, ARP scanning and other ARP and MAC security technologies to protect network security and reliability.
- With 8 queues per port, the S5750E-SI series allows differentiated classification of up to 8 types of traffic. Traffic is determined according to IEEE802.1p, DSCP, IP priority and TCP / UDP port number, ensuring optimal performance of real-time applications such as voice and video.
10 GIGABIT AND 40 GIGABIT PORTS
- The S5750E series of aggregation switches offers up to 24x 10 gigabit and 2x 40 gigabit ports that can work as a redundant link working with various ring protection functions, effectively increasing scalability and network performance.
- All SFP + ports support 10 gigabit as well as 1 gigabit transmission.
- All QSFP ports support 4x 10gigabit transmission after unbinding.
ADVANCED QOS FUNCTIONS
- Network traffic monitoring using sFlow or SNMP protocols.
FEATURES WITHOUT HIDING COSTS
- With using switches of the S5750E series you can be sure that the equipment which you are using has all available functionalities without the needs to purchase additional licenses.